- Companion Services
- Private Duty
- Chore Services
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation and Feeding
- Respite Services
- Light Laundry & Housekeeping.
1. We Provide Assistance with Ambulation care
2. We assist with Activities of Daily Living, such as Bathing, Dressing, Toileting and Bowel, Help with Meal Preparations, Cleaning and Tidying after Bath, Making Beds, Sweeping and Dusting, Keeping Free of Clusters, also help with Laundry and Grocery.
3. Our Certified Nursing Assistants and Aides will be there to help with Supervisions, Oversights and Encouragements
4. Our licensed professionals are trained to give substantial or consistent hands-on assistance with eating, Toileting, Bathing, Dressing, Personal Hygiene, Self monitoring of medication
6. Lift the patient correctly. When uncomfortable or unsure about lifting a patient, seek the advice of a licensed nurse or physical therapist.
7. Bathe, Groom and feed patient at times convenient to them. Patients are often set in their ways and want to do certain things at certain times. Allow this when possible
8. Seek family members for advice (with the patients consent) It is important to provide a network of care providers for the patient. When every one is working towards the same goal, the outcome is often positive for the patient.
9. Good feelings and smile are often contagious. Creating a positive environment will go a long way in keeping the patient healthy.
10. Falls Prevention educations and Precautionary measures by clearing pathways and minimizing clutters